Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Announced
11:09 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr today announced that it will be publishing the Macintosh version of Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, the latest installment of the highly acclaimed and popular Jedi Knight series. Jedi Academy allows players to immerse themselves in the classic Star Wars universe as they take on the role of a student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Master Luke Skywalker. In the game, players interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
Here's some other features of Jedi Academy:
• Players can create their own characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender, clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force.Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is being ported to the Mac by Brad Oliver, a recent addition to Aspyr's internal development team. The game is currently in beta and is expected to be released by the end of the year or early 2004.
• Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade color. Utilize two if you prefer or try the ultimate dual-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
• Unique tiered level selection allows players to choose their adventure and the missions they take based on the skills they need to become the ultimate Jedi Knight.
• Additional multiplayer modes add depth to the Dark Forces/Jedi Knightlegacy. Players can partake in a variety of unique modes.
• New vehicles, weapons and Star Wars environments enhance playersStar Wars experience.
The IMG Store has begun taking pre-orders for Star Wars Jedi Knight; Jedi Academy. To place your pre-order, please follow the link below.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Monday, November 10, 2003
Friday, November 7, 2003
Thursday, November 6, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.