Sims Superstar In Duplication
6:00 AM | Alvaro Radigales | Comment on this story
The hardworking fellows at Aspyr Media recently updated their project status page revealing that The Sims: Superstar, the latest expansion pack for the award-winning neighborhood simulation, is currently in duplication and should start shipping soon.
In this new Sims installment, players can dive into the shoes of a celebrity living a life of luxury and annoying paparazzi. Whether you choose the high-heeled boots of a supermodel or the silver-black bike of a rock star, you will have to work hard to raise your Fame Score to enjoy a constant stream of spas, oxygen bars and sushi restaurants.
Here are some of the features expected in Superstar, as quoted from Aspyr Media's web site:
For more information on this title, be sure to head to Aspyr Media's mini site through the link provided below.
- New Studio Town location-dazzle directors, rock the recording studio, or light up the fashion runway.
- 150+ New Items!
- Get a satellite dish and add four new channels to your TV lineup.
- Get on the Karaoke Stage and sing to the beat of your favorite tunes.
- Visit the Oxygen Bar, breathe deep and relax in style!
- Use the Skydiving Simulator and fly high while staying low.
- Visit the music studio and record the hit that everyone's talking about!
Those wanting to preorder The Sims: Superstar can do so from the Aspyr Media store, at a price of $29.99.
The Sims: Superstar
Buy The Sims: Superstar
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 13, 2003
Friday, October 10, 2003
Thursday, October 9, 2003
Wednesday, October 8, 2003
Tuesday, October 7, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.