Aspyr Posts Kelly Slater Mini-Site
9:54 AM | Mike Apps | Comment on this story
Shortly after the news that Aspyr would be bringing Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer to Mac and PC, the mini-site for the game went live. Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer pits players in role of one of 9 different pro surfers, as they compete in 30 different levels, featuring some of the most popular surfing spots in the world. Here's a full feature list:
- Rip with the skills of 6-time World Champion Kelly Slater or one of 8 other top pros.
- Surf a total of 30 levels featuring 15 of the most popular surf sports from around the globe.
- Ride an unlimited number of interactive, populated waves with plenty of obstacles to trick off.
- So many waves to choose from-you'll never surf the same wave twice.
- Pull off thousands of real and fantasy tricks including aerials, tube rides, snaps, cutbacks and floaters.
The preliminary Mac requirements for the game are:
- Mac OS X 10.1.2 or later
- Power Mac G4, iMac G4, eMac, PowerBook G4, or iBook G4
- 733MHz G4 processor or faster
- 256MB of RAM
- 700MB hard drive space
- 3D Graphics Acceleration required (minimum of ATI Radeon or NVIDIA GeForce 2 series card)
- 32 MB of video memory (VRAM)
For more information on the game, or to check out the mini-site yourself, follow the provided links below. You can also pre-order the game from the IMG store by following the appropriate link below.
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Buy Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 30, 2003
Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Monday, April 28, 2003
Friday, April 25, 2003
Thursday, April 24, 2003
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.