Space Pirates And Zombies Comes To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
MinMax Games recently announced the release of Space Pirates and Zombies for Mac. The action oriented top down space combat game challenges players to fight zombie infestations across the stars and features 33 ships, 70 unique components, and a physics based combat system.
IN A NUT SHELL Head over to the page below to read more.
Space Pirates And Zombies
At its core, Space Pirates and Zombies is an action based, skill oriented, top down space combat game. It's similar to the ones we knew and loved in years past, but now using full physics simulation and modern graphics for those oh so pretty explosions. But as you dig deeper, SPAZ becomes much more.
- 33 ships to research, build, outfit and pilot.
- 70 unique components to discover and customize your fleet's performance.
- Totally physics based combat system.
- Fight Zombie infestations, battling a full zombie ecosystem comprising four stages of un-life.
- Explore a persistent randomly generated galaxy containing hundreds of star systems.
- Freedom to explore the galaxy and take on challenges at your own pace.
- Aid, flee, or exploit the warring factions in each star system.
Buy Space Pirates And Zombies
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 13, 2012
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Monday, July 9, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.