4th Of July Release For Europa Universalis: Rome
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has announced that Europa Universalis: Rome for the Macintosh platform will be released on Friday, July 4th 2008. This is the latest Paradox Interactive title to be published for the Mac.
Europa Universalis: Rome is a stand alone game that utilizes the Europa Universalis 3 engine and will cover the time period from the first Punic War to the start of the true Empire. Players will have thousand of gameplay choices including country, culture, provincial and character options.
• Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography. System Requirements:
• Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
• Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
• Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
• Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbors and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
• Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
• OS X 10.3.9 or higher Europa Universalis: Rome will sell for $39.95. Follow the links below for more information.
• Intel or PPC G5
• GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600 (not GMA950)
• 64 MB VRAM
• 512 MB RAM
• 700 MB hard disk space
• Broadband connection for Internet play & Product Registration (Multiplayer for EU: Rome is managed through Paradox Interactive's Metaserve)
Europa Universalis: Rome
Buy Europa Universalis: Rome
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.