Virtual Villagers For Mac Released
8:40 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Big Fish Games' Virtual Villagers for the Mac has been released at Macgamestore.com. The casual game is available for $19.95. A free demo of the game is available for download.
Virtual Villagers is a village simulator where you care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. The object of the game is to grow a small village in your computer: they have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds. Aside from guiding the villagers' day-to-day lives, they player helps them to explore and restore the island.To check out Virtual Villagers and the demo, follow the link below.
• Runs in True-Real Time: new surprises very time you turn the game on.
• Hundreds of unique and customizable villagers.
• Breed your villagers and raise your own tribe.
• Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes.
• Uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of Isola
• Runs in True-Real Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on
• Control the destiny of your survivors! Create your own adventure
• Amazing original soundtracks and ambient sound effects
• Mac OSX 10.2 or later
• Processor: 500MHZ or faster
• 96 MB of RAM
• 32 MB of VRAM
Buy Virtual Villagers
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006
Friday, July 21, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.