SketchFighter 4000 Alpha Progress
8:20 AM | Marcus Albers | 2 comments
Lars Gafvert has posted new information about the latest beta build of Ambrosia Software's latest project, SketchFighter 4000 Alpha. Among the fixes for beta 7 are:
* Quicker and more stable net highscores.Head over to Ambrosia's boards to check out the full list of improvements, and stick with IMG for all the latest information as this games nears completion.
Ambrosia Software Web Board
* Exploding and restarting before you've saved in a hard-game nolonger removes hard mode.
* Resolutions are no longer switched instantly, instead there is now a "switch" button under the resolution setting.
* Fixed some startup details, now the music doesn't start playing and the menu is shown correctly even if the game is launched in the background.
* Saved games can now be given a custom name, entered when you start a new game.
SketchFighter 4000 Alpha
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
Tuesday, March 7, 2006
Monday, March 6, 2006
Friday, March 3, 2006
Thursday, March 2, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.