Hearts of Iron II Updated
8:20 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has updated its strategy war title Hearts of Iron 2. The new version, 1.3b, lists the following updates:
- Fixed the crashbug with viewing navalunits stats when at sea.More fixes are listed in the readme file included with the update. Head over to macgamefiles.com to download the update.
Virtual Programming News
- Fixed the exploit which allowed unlimited resource convoys from puppets.
- Puppets will no longer take control over their masters territory.
- Fixed a problem where control of provinces sometimes was taken from a neutral.
- The Soviet GDE problem has been fixed.
- Improved AI for production slightly.
- Nations liberated from events no longer gives you dissent hits.
- Added a few pics that went missing.
- Fixed the danish stand down ctd.
MGF: Update - Strategy & War - Hearts of Iron II
Hearts of Iron 2
Buy Hearts of Iron 2
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
Tuesday, March 7, 2006
Monday, March 6, 2006
Friday, March 3, 2006
Thursday, March 2, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.