True Crime: Streets of L.A. In Beta Testing
11:51 AM | Mike Apps | Comment on this story
The upcoming action game, True Crime: Streets of L.A. from Aspyr, is now in beta testing. In True Crime, you play an Ex-Cop who's out to rid the streets of Gangs, any way possible. Featuring deep fighting, shooting, and driving, it should satisfy any action fan out there. Here's a full list of features in the game:
Features:For more information, follow the provided links below.
Mac True Crime in Beta Testing
• MULTIPLAYER - Battle friends online in 5 multiplayer modes.
• MORE FIGHTING - Take on some of LA's toughest criminals with brutal martial arts brawls - punches, kicks, combos and vicious finishing moves.
• MORE FIREPOWER - New weapons like rocket launchers and crossbows, with double-fisted firepower, precision targeting, 360-degree shooting and ferocious run'n'gun.
• MORE MUSIC - The most extensive collection of hip-hop music ever in a game with 50 original songs from Snoop Dogg, Westside Connection and more, with an additional 30 hard rock, metal and alternative tracks.
• DRIVE- Through 420 square miles of LA and a branching storyline, you never have to repeat the same mission twice.
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Buy True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, December 3, 2004
Thursday, December 2, 2004
Wednesday, December 1, 2004
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Monday, November 29, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.