Shadowbane 1.5 Patch Preview
7:56 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
More information about the upcoming 1.5 patch for Ubisoft's MMORPG Shadowbane has recently been posted to the official site. Among the updates are additional Runegates being added to the Dalgoth quest, a redesigned Aerynth map, and the addition of the Forbidden Isle to the map.
Also listed are a host of bug fixes, including the following:
The article adds that the current listing of fixes given is not complete, and that all of the items are subject to change during testing and development.
Ubisoft - Shadowbane Patch Preview (v. 1.5)
- The Safemode Bug where you appeared to stay permanent invisible has been fixed
- The offhand Weapon Attack Spam has been fixed.
- Many issues that caused the Error #2 problem have been fixed.
- All 100% bows should now reach fliers no matter how high they go as long as they have Line of Sight
- We have added in a feature that will verify your characters Skills and Powers so if anything was trained past what it should be, it will be removed and the points refunded
Shadowbane: The Rise of Chaos
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 2, 2004
Friday, January 30, 2004
Thursday, January 29, 2004
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.