3D Skiing 'Fakie Flair Challenge' Hits v1.2
8:43 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Fujeyla Studio has updated their shareware title Fakie Flair Challenge to version 1.2. The update brings with it a revamped control scheme as well as some new graphics and animations.:
A 3D skiing title, Fakie Flair allows players to perform a variety of tricks while skiing down an interactive slope. Those interested in grabbing the latest version can do so at MacGameFiles.
MGF - Fakie Flair Challenge 1.2
- All game keys have changed, as well as some of their behaviours. So be sure to have a look at the help page or at the pdf manual.
- Now you can choose your OpenGL preferences. FFC can be played on a more important number of different graphic cards
- Lincoln Loop flips are now possible in the two sides
- Space now makes your rider crouch (when pressed) and jump (when released). The time you press space gives the jump amplitude
- You don't have to press simultaneously space and tricks keys to do tricks anymore. Tricks keys are enough.
- There's no spin cursor anymore. You don't have to press any key to stop spins/flips. You just have to release spin/flip keys.
- Landing validation has been refactored in order to be more correct.
- The way to switch to fakie has changed, it's now quicker, simpler and more stylie ;p
- Rider animation during turns has evolved to be more realistic
- After all those changes, I've decided to offer FFC a new look with some new colors, a new logo and some new riders
- Some other things have also changed but they're not important enough to speak about them here.
Fakie Flair Challenge
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Monday, January 19, 2004
Friday, January 16, 2004
Thursday, January 15, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.