Burn It All At The Macgamestore
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com has once again expanded its catalog of game offerings with the addition to its webstore of Burn It All from BulyPix. The puzzle game challenges players to solve more than 125 stages of puzzles, burning through every object in their path until only smoke and ashes remain.
Burn It All gives you control of three different little Flames as they venture through over 125 stages of brain-rattling puzzles, from the molten depths beneath the Earth’s crust to the Top of the World. They’ll use their unique fiery abilities to burn through all sorts of objects, avoiding water and gas, dealing with underground monsters, blowing things up, and even putting time in a loop to make their way back home, where their father, The Sun, awaits!Burn It All requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher and is available now for $4.95 (USD), a 29% discount.
Burn It All
You’ll use clever strategies to burn through everything on your way, swiveling around until only smoke and ashes remain. With each of the Flames’ Pyro-Powers, there’s nothing you can’t burn through!
- 125 stages
- A game for pyromaniac!
- 3 flames to Burn the entire stages
- A Time Loop feature
- 25 new puzzling puzzles and their Elevator Gameplay!
- The Magic Key and its outstanding superpowers
- A new optional assisted Control Mode
- Flabbergasting special effects in 3D or even 4D
- French, German, Italian, Spanish and a few extraterrestrial languages that nearly no-one speaks anymore!
- and other sweets and delights...
Buy Burn It All
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 16, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.