StarCraft II Q&A Round 6
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard has posted more answers to fan questions about the upcoming StarCraft II. The sixth Q&A batch is now available on Blizzard's StarCraft forums. The sequel to the still popular original StarCraft, SC II will introduce new multiplayer action and pick up the Zerg, Terran, and Protoss storylines a few years after the end of BroodWar.
1) Are Photon and Phase Cannons 2 different buildings? Click over to the link below to read more.
StarCraft Forums: SC 2 Q&A Batch 6
The Phase Cannon is the new version of the StarCraft Photon Cannon. There will not be a Photon Cannon in StarCraft II.
2) Will carriers (Tempest) produce more than one drone type?
Not at this time.
3) Fans noticed in your art video that thye Colossus ground unit was under fire from missile turrets. Is this due to the Colossus's exceptionally high attack profile (tall stature) or a ground-to-ground attack feature/option for the turrets?
Because of the Colossus's height, it will be susceptible to Anti Air defenses like the Terran Missile Turrets, as well as both ground and air attacks. It is possible for the Colossus to be hit by ground and air attacks at the same time.
4) Will there be critters units and can they attack?
There will be critters, but they wont attack. If they did they would be creeps.
5) Will holding the Alt button show unit/building hit points overhead as they did in Warcraft 3?
Yes, when holding the Alt button, all health bars of buildings and units on the screen will be displayed. This is an excellent way to quickly assess which units are healthy and which units are damaged.
StarCraft Forums: Ask Your SC2 Questions Here
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 16, 2007
Friday, July 13, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.