Aspyr Updates Civilization IV and Tiger Woods
7:39 AM | Anthony Wang | Comment on this story
This past weekend, Aspyr updated two of their game titles, Civilization IV to version 1.61 Rev A and Tiger Woods 2005 to version 1.1 Rev A. Both patches are available for download from Macgamefiles.com.
Civilization IV, a turn-based strategy game developed by Firaxis received a slew of stability and bug fixes in this update. Developed by Electronic Arts, Tiger Woods 2005 lets you have a chance to play as one of the top golfers in the world and in this latest update fixes the troubled launch for Mac OS 10.3 users and other minor changes.
• Better performance on certain Macs (particularly G5's) that exhibited excessive CPU use in the original release. The game should no longer run dual CPU's to 100% capacity.Tiger Woods 2005
• Fixed numerous sounds issues including missing sounds, stuttering, 3D sound positioning, and movie soundtracks.
• Fixed globe graphical corruption at Low quality setting.
• Fixed bugs exposed by having the "Big Blue Marble" mod installed in CustomAssets.
• If you experience kernel panics on Intel Macs, make sure you have installed the latest version of the OS X 10.4.7 Combo update. If problems persist, turn off FSAA options and/or run the game in a window.
• Fixed launch failure under 10.3.x.Please follow the links to download the patches at our sister website, MacGameFiles and to learn more information.
• Cmd-Tab and Cmd-H can be used in fullscreen mode to switch in and out of the game.
• Now copies courses with custom logo files.
• Courses and libraries are now sorted in alphabetical order.
Civilization IV 1.16 Rev A Update
Tiger Woods 2005 Rev 1.1 Rev A Update
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Buy Civilization IV
Buy Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Monday, July 24, 2006
Friday, July 21, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.