Apeiron X Updated To Universal
1:34 PM | Evan Holt | 2 comments
Ambrosia today released Apeiron X 1.0.2. This new release of Apeiron X is a Universal Binary that runs native on Intel Macs, and continues to work on MacOS X 10.2 or later, OS 9, and even older 68K Macs. In addition to being a Universal Binary, a few minor bugs were fixed, and features polished.
• Recompiled as Universal Binary to natively on Intel Macs.You can download Apeiron X 1.0.2 from MacGameFiles using the link below, or read more about them from Ambrosia's web site.
• Fixed Type 2 crashes under OS9 when switching out.
• Disable in-a-window mode under OS9, which was never supported.
• Switching out of fullscreen under OS9 minimizes the game window.
• Fixed OSX plist to stop claiming files with .data suffix.
• Increased default OS9 memory partition to 7000k.
• Updated the version number.
MGF: Apeiron X 1.0.2
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 28, 2006
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Monday, April 24, 2006
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.