WoW: Holiday Patch Coming Today
8:50 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
During regularly scheduled maintenance between the hours of 3 AM PST and 11 AM PST today, Blizzard Entertainment will be installing patch version 1.8.4 for World of Warcraft. This patch will include new additions for the planned holiday festivities in the land of Azeroth.
Here's a list of what 1.8.4 will include:
Battlegrounds For more information about World of Warcraft follow the links below.
WoW: Patch Notes
- Battles must now last at least ten minutes after the start of the battle in order for the losing team to receive a Mark of Honor.
- New quests for the Feast of Winter Veil have been added! See your Smokywood Pastures customer service representative in Ironforge and Orgrimmar for more details!
- The level of many of last year's Feast of Winter Veil quests have been adjusted so that reputation rewards are available in their full amount for players of all levels able to do them.
- Fixed a bug with both versions of the quest "A Smokywood Pastures' Thank You!" that was sending mail out immediately rather than on the intended delay.
- In a startling discovery, Mistletoe sold on last year's vendors is now named "Fake Mistletoe". A Smokywood Pastures spokesman was quoted as saying, "Sorry, no refunds."
- Some of the Southsea Dock Workers that were working under the boat should now be much more accessible to players.
- Andre Firebeard no longer has a chance of dropping a Wastewander Water Pouch.
- All OOX Distress Beacons are now multi-drop; everyone in a group should be able to receive one if it drops.
- Fixed a bug with Oglethorpe Obnoticus' gossip where he was being much more familiar with strangers than he should have been.
- Various preparations added to the client for Patch 1.9.
World of Warcraft
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, December 2, 2005
Thursday, December 1, 2005
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Monday, November 28, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.