Massive Assault Demo Updated
9:22 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has updated the demo for Massive Assault in several significant ways, bringing the network code up to speed, plugging in a new engine, and enhancing the performance.
They also note that this latest version also gives significant performance increases for lower specified machines.
- Networking code updated to latest PC code. Fixes many problems with network play
- Totally new rendering engine. Fixed many problems with first conversion model
- Texture reduction preference now works properly. Fixes many users with slow game response issues
- Optimized rendering engine to speed it up. Was doing a large number of unnecessary calculations
- Vast speed improvement
- Audio now played through OpenAL. Fixes stability issues, is faster, and supports some specialized hardware
A turn-based strategy title, Massive Assault allows players to take advantage of terrain, supply routes, and sabotage in order to gain the upper hand in a world of political intrigue. More information can be found in IMG's review of this title.
IMG - Massive Assault Review
MGF: Massive Assault Demo
Buy Massive Assault
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 8, 2005
Monday, March 7, 2005
Friday, March 4, 2005
Thursday, March 3, 2005
Wednesday, March 2, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.