Centauri Sector Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Lone Wolf Games has announced Centauri Sector, an upcoming top down space combat game. Still in early development the game will give players the chance to pilot their flagship in 2D combat while managing systems like shields, power, and weapons capacitor. As they gain in rank they'll form a fleet, equip ships with a variety of modules and weapons, and issue commands to destroy enemies.
Centauri Sector is an upcoming top down space combat game developed , powered by a dynamic campaign, character progression, fleet management and detailed ship management. As newly promoted Lieutenant the player is thrown in war between two factions, where he can prove his worth by advancing in ranks and gain command to his own fleet.Head over to the page below to learn more.
Centauri Sector is currently in a pre-alpha stage and in few months a stable playable build will be available for press and those that pre-order the game. The game will be available on PC, Mac and Linux. More details coming soon.
- Pilot your flag ship in a top down 2d combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy your enemies.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war that doesn't always plays the same.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 25, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.