OlliOlli Offers Sick Trick Grinding Action
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
OlliOlli from Devolver Digital is available now for purchase at Mac Game Store. The side-scrolling skateboard action title challenges players to grind out 120 tricks while traversing 50 levels and completing 250 challenges. The game also gives players the chance to see how their scores stack up against players around the world.
OlliOlli mixes addictive one-life gameplay with over 120 tricks and grinds across 50 deviously crafted levels, 250 Challenges, Spots Mode and Daily Grind. Not enough for you? Complete all challenges to unlock the super skillful RAD Mode! Rack up the biggest and coolest combos along the way then time your landing to perfection to rule the leader-boards. Just donít slam on your face*. Compete across the world in all modes to get the highest scores on every Level and Spot. Daily Grind gives you 24 hours to challenge the world at a randomly selected Spot. You can practice as many times as you like, but you only get one chance to set your score. OlliOlli is available now for $12.99 (USD).
OlliOlli (add to watch list)
* You will slam on your face.
- Quad Modal: Four Game Modes - Career, Spots, Daily Grind and RAD mode - will have you grinding for months to come
- Press to Land: Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards you for timing tricks to perfection, lock this down and mainline your brain into skateboarding's rhythm.
- Showboating: Battle online for the number one spot on every mode, squeeze in that one extra trick for world dominance.
- Ride the World: Five different stages, each with their own unique levels and obstacles, grind over JCBs in the junkyard and heelflip over Dinosaurs in Neon!
- Precision Fingering: Over 120 tricks and grinds, from boardslides to nosegrinds and kickflips to impossibles - your digits will never get bored!
- Horizontally Challenged: An astounding 250 unique and cunning challenges, honing your skills, pushing you harder and harder - will you step up?
- Silverware: Capture various gold, silver, and bronze to put on your digital mantlepiece for ultimate bragging rights.
- Muzak: Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako. Who'd have thought jazz and skateboarding would go so damn well together?
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 300 MB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
- Microsoft XBox 360 or Sony PS3 Dual Shock strongly recommended
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Monday, August 11, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.