Build A Puzzle In Crazy Machines Golden Gears
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Encore Software's Crazy Machines Golden Gears is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The puzzle game challenges players to construct machines from a variety of parts to solve puzzles. Crazy Machines Golden Gears also includes a level editor for designing new challenges.
In this "Rube-Goldberg" style puzzle game, experiment and build your wacky contraptions with physics action like never before! Experience dazzling visuals of explosives, fire, and true to life physics behavior when you put the experiment into motion! Crazy Machines Golden Gears is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Crazy Machines Golden Gears Trailer
Includes the Level Editor and Community for Crazy Machines Golden Gears! Are you a creator or do you just want to puzzle? The level editor allows players to take control and put their minds to work! Build and create puzzles! Make videos, take screenshots and create crazy art to share with the community! Anyone can download your creations, play & rate them! Enjoy spectacular visuals, sharp shaders, textures, and backgrounds as the action unfolds!
- Choose from more than 60 parts/items to build your creation
- Use the same tools Viva’s level designers use to create Challenge levels
- Full Tutorial allows you to master the versatility of Crazy Machines' Level Editor
- Build “real” puzzles or “self-solving” chain reactions
- Cross Platform play allows you to share puzzles across various platforms.
- Earn Golden Gears for building and uploading puzzles, which can be used to unlock more Challenge Levels
- Sort and choose community puzzles by date, rating, popularity or alphabetical
- Endless amount of content from a growing community
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Crazy Machines Golden Gears (add to watch list)
Buy Crazy Machines Golden Gears
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Monday, August 4, 2014
Friday, August 1, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.