Civil War: 1863 Comes To Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Hunted Cow's Civil War: 1863, the sequel to the strategy wargame Civil War: 1862, is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game features 75 missions spanning 10 campaigns, 8 unique civil war units, changeable unit formations, and detailed combat analysis.
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome. Civil War: 1864 is available now for $5.24 (USD), 25% off the regular price.
Civil War: 1863 (add to watch list)
Take control of the battlefield with advanced features such as combat analysis, strategic movement and map zoom.
- 75 missions across 10 campaigns.
- Includes battles based on historic events.
- Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
- 8 Unique Civil War Units: Infantry with Muskets, Infantry with Rifled Muskets, Artillery, Generals, Wagons, Naval Gunboats, Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Changeable unit formations and tactics.
- Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
- More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Map Zoom.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- High Definition graphics.
- 15 Hotseat two player scenarios.
- Hours of Gameplay!
Buy Civil War: 1863
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.