Pandora: Eclipse Of Nashira Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Slitherine and Proxy-Studios have announced Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira. Scheduled for release later this year the expansion to the sci-fi 4X turn-based strategy game introduces a new faction, covert warfare, deployable minefields, and the chance to expand beyond coastlines.
Pandora: First Contact had lot to offer to 4X fans at its release, late 2013. Thanks to patches and a free expansion, the game has become even deeper and more entertaining. Now Proxy-Studios wants to transform Pandora into a darker and secret battlefield; a place where espionage and diplomacy can prevail!Learn more about the game at the link below.
Pandora: Eclipse Of Nashira
With Eclipse of Nashira, new dangers and opportunities enter the world of Pandora. A new faction shows its face, talking of peace and friendship while their spies operate behind enemy lines. Nothing is what it seems anymore, as agents conduct covert warfare of espionage and sabotage, inciting revolts and stealing technologies. At the same time, another alien species native to the planet has appeared, lurking in the shadows. In order to overcome this new alien menace, the different factions start to expand beyond the planet's landmass to generate more resources, opening up a new frontier.
- Agent units allow you to unleash the full palette of covert warfare: Gather information, steal technologies, incite riots, and more.
- A brand new faction specialized in diplomacy, intrigue and sabotage will join the competition for planetary dominance.
- Deploy minefields from orbit to protect key positions and disrupt enemy supply lines.
- Expand your empire beyond the coastlines: Amphibious formers can build territory improvements in the oceans and even raise new landmass.
- Fight a new native alien species that threatens your colonies.
- Various tweaks and improvements to existing mechanics.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.