Defeat The Boar Invaders In Battle Ranch
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Battle Ranch from Playboom is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game places players in charge of defending a ranch from an invading troop of evil boars. Using a variety of plant weapons they will struggle to conquer the game's more than 200 levels
Your ranch is in danger. A big sounder of evil boars is coming to steal your livestock. You must defend your ranch and drive away the wild boars by collecting and using the plant weapons.Battle Ranch is available now for $6.99 (USD)
Battle Ranch Demo
Led by their big boss, a troop of evil boars is attacking. Their varied types and great skills make them highly dangerous. You must collect the weapons one by one and use them to defend your ranch.
You have beautiful ranches at the foot of the mountain and the seaside. Being well taken care of, the ranches bear luxuriant fruit and vegetables. You also keep some livestock such as : chickens, sheep and cows.
One day, a sounder of evil boars comes to take over your ranch and steal all of your livestock.
What you have to do is to defend your ranch as best as you can and prevent the evil boars from taking it over. To defend your ranch, you must collect the plant weapons one by one throughout the game.
The boars come in a big number of types and they are getting more and more powerful. Your skills and strategies in defending your ranch are highly tested.
- 10 exciting and challenging modes of games to play.
- Each mode consists of 5 seasons, each of which has different seasonal characteristics.
- More than 216 levels.
- Attractive concept of games that combines ranch management and defense strategy.
- Accompanied by the Strategy Guide that makes the game easy to play.
- In each level, there is always a new item.
- Attractive variants of plants, weapons and enemies
- Accompanied by some supporting features such as : Shop, Biography Book, Trophy Room, Diary Book, Garden, Hen House, Sheepfold and Cowhouse.
- The money you get can be increased by planting the crops in the garden or raising chickens, sheep and cows.
- Addictive and challenging games.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
Battle Ranch (add to watch list)
Buy Battle Ranch
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.