Gods Will Be Watching You Point And Click
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Deconstructeam and Devolver Digital have released Gods Will Be Watching. Available for Mac, Windows, and Linux PCs, the "minimalistic point and click thriller" challenges players to solve narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas in a story involving an intense interstellar conflict.
Gods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic "point and click thriller" centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people you’re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios. Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions. Gods Will Be Watching is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Gods Will Be Watching Trailer
- An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.
- Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.
- Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?
- Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.
- Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 200 MB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Gods Will Be Watching
Buy Gods Will Be Watching
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Friday, July 18, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.