Europa Universalis IV Conquest Collection Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added the Europa Universalis IV: Conquest Collection from Paradox Interactive to its list of games available for purchase. The fourth installment in the Europa Universalis series gives players the chance to choose from more than 250 countries to shepherd through more than 300 years of gameplay. In addition to the base game, the collection also includes 17 DLC packs featuring smaller unit packs as well as the full Conquest of Paradise expansion.
Set yourself on a journey through the historical events of the world. Alter the history and form it after your choosing. With the Conquest Collection Paradox Interactive brings you all the "Manpower" and "Prestige" you need to have the ultimate Europa Universalis IV experience. Europa Universalis IV Conquest Collection is available now for $44.99 (USD), 25% off the regular price.
Europa Universalis IV Conquest Collection (add to watch list)
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the game that defined the Grand Strategy Genre. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy.
True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
A total of 17 additional DLC are included in this collection ranging from unit packs to full expansion pack “Conquest of Paradise”: 100 Years War Unit Pack, Horsemen and the Crescent Unit Pack, Winged Hussars Unit Pack, Stars and the Crescent, American Dream, Purple Phoenix, National Monuments, National Monuments II, Conquest of Constantinople, Conquest of Paradise, Conquistadors Unit Pack, Native Americans Unit Pack, Native Americans Unit Pack II, Songs of the New World, Songs of Yuletide, Colonial British and French Unit Pack, Muslim Advisor Portraits.
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is flexible. Decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and more. The possibilities are endless
- Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man you have at the top. Do you have a warrior King? Then it is time to make war
- Experience history come to life: The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Thousands of historical events guide you, creating a unique atmosphere depending on the country you play
- The world is now your playground: Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay with a lush topographic map in full 3D. Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span
- Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Seize control of key ports to expand your trade, support it with your powerful fleet and the wealth of the world will flow to you
- Bring out your diplomatic skills: Deeper diplomatic gameplay with coalitions, threats, fleet basing rights and detailed support for rebels. Featuring a new unilateral opinion system that, for example, allows a country to dislike you while you remain neutral towards them
- Engage in Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking servers and support for a standalone servers
- Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 1 GB VRAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to Play.
EUIV Conquest Collection Trailer
Buy Europa Universalis IV Conquest Collection
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Monday, July 14, 2014
Friday, July 11, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.