Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica Available Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive's Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica is available now for purchase at Mac Game Store. The third expansion for the nation building strategy game introduces a new government type, new idea groups, and new gameplay elements.
Res Publica is the third expansion for the much lauded strategy game Europa Universalis IV, that introduces new and unique ways to rule over your populace and govern your nation.Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica is available now for $4.99 (USD).
Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica (add to watch list)
Featuring the introduction of a new government type, this latest expansion also offers new idea groups to explore as well as new gameplay elements for Republics and Dictatorship. Res Publica elevates the art of governance and exploration by allowing the player to experience new ways of receiving bonuses, whilst expanding on their trade empire.
The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you the ability to control a nation and if you have what it takes, you can mold it into an empire that lasts through the ages.
- New government type - Republican Dictatorship: Republic tradition does not increase regularly during Dictatorship and you will be presented with opportunity to gain power by losing Republic Tradition or losing power while gaining Republic Tradition during your rule.
- New faction system: Consisting of Aristocrats, Traders and Guilds. Spend power to increase faction influence and reap the benefits of a specific factionís bonuses.
- New election events for Dutch Republics: Centered around Statists and Orangists. If Statists are in power elections are held every 4 years, a new ruler will always be be chosen out of 2 random candidates. With Orangists in power there is no election until the ruler is deceased.
- New Idea Groups: This new feature opens up a the possibility for expanded exploration.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 1 GB VRAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Requires Europa Universalis IV to play
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Monday, July 14, 2014
Friday, July 11, 2014
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.