6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Crunching Koala's MouseCraft is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Inspired by classics such as Tetris and Lemmings the puzzle title tasks players with assisting hungry mice stack blocks in their quest for cheese. Among other things the game includes 80 puzzle levels, 7 different types of blocks, 4 locations, and a level editor.
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, because... MouseCraft is here!MouseCraft is available now for $11.99 (USD), a 20% discount.
Help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in his cheesy experiment and lead a group of mice in the most puzzling experience this year.
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos. Gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of bricks, blow up things and avoid enviromental hazards in 80 hand crafted levels.
Wondering how much is there to do?
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to MouseCraft's funky, groovy soundtrack composed by Mikolai Stroinski, known for scoring Dark Souls 2 announcement trailer.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
- Also, a Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Friday, July 4, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.