Deponia: The Complete Journey Begins
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added Daedalic Entertainment's Deponia: The Complete Journey to its list of titles available for purchase and download. The three episodes in the award winning Deponia adventure series focus on hapless anti-hero Rufus, his girfriend Goal, and their unwavering quest to leave the junk planet of Deponia behind for the lofty heights of Elysium city.
Junk, junk and even more junk. Life on the trash-planet Deponia is anything but a walk in the park. No surprise that Rufus had enough of that and hatches one ludicrous plan after the other to escape this bleak place.Deponia: The Complete Journey is available now for $35.99 (USD), 10% off the regular price.
Deponia - The Complete Journey
When Rufus, on one of his attempts to leave Deponia behind, meets Goal, he not only falls madly in love with the beautiful girl from Elysium; he also accidentally shoves her right off her comfortable star cruiser and down to the desolate trash-planet. This accident kindles a new, brilliant plan: he needs to get Goal back to the floating city of Elysium – and while he's on it, he can also impersonate her sleazy fiance Cletus, who is the spitting image of Rufus for some reason. And thus, an exciting adventure begins...
Showered in top-scores and awards, the Deponia-Trilogy, created by the developers of Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World and Memoria, managed to reach cult-status almost instantly. Thanks to its exciting story, likeable characters and hilarious dialogues and a finely crafted mixture of comedy and puzzles, Deponia is enjoyable for both, young and old. Join Rufus on his thrilling journeys, for the first time in a complete edition with many new features, that will not only be a blast for hardcore adventure fans, but also those new to the genre.
- From the creators of the award-winning games Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World,A New Beginning, Harvey's New Eyes, Memoria and Blackguards
- Deponia: The Complete Journey contains more than 4 hours of developer's commentary featuring game creator Poki and the voices of Rufus and Goal
- Experience Deponia's story in full length
- Challenging puzzles, more than 40 hours of playtime and bizarre dialogues
- Bonus content, extras and making-of features include 'How to draw Rufus & Goal' and 'The Art of Deponia' videos, Developer's Commentary Soundtrack (6 new songs created and sung by Poki) and papercraft models
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 7 GB HD Space
Buy Deponia - The Complete Journey
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
Friday, July 4, 2014
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.