Anomaly Defenders Launches At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Anomaly Defenders from 11 Bit Studios is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The last installment in the "tower offense" series changes the perspective, this time putting players in the role of the aliens who must defend against a human counterattack.
Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series. The original incarnation of the Tower Offense sub-genre had players controlling humans fighting alien invaders. Now, the tables have turned. The human counterattack is underway and the alien homeworld is under threat. Defend the planet from the human scum in the final battle of the series. Anomaly Defenders is available now for $7.49 (USD), 25% off the regular price.
Anomaly Defenders Trailer
Anomaly Defenders is a fast-paced Tower Defense game where attacking human troops can damage and destroy your defenses. You have to react and counterattack enemies on the battlefield at all times. Each time you start a campaign, the unique tech-tree technologies can be tailored to your needs. Killing humans is easier due to 8 upgradable towers and special functions: repair your towers, make them go berserk, sacrifice them in explosions that are harmful to nasty humans, and use other tricks. This is the final battle against the humans. For the Hive, Commander!
- Functions to fix and boost your towers: Repair, Rage, Explode and others
- Full-blown tech-tree to tailor unique strategies
- Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers - watch out!
- Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their movement path
- Fight the humans on the orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
- 8 unique, upgradeable towers
- Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and hardcore players
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Buy Anomaly Defenders
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 7, 2014
Friday, July 4, 2014
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.