Divinity: Original Sin Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Larian Studios has announced the release of its co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin.. Among other things the Kickstarter game features an isometric view point, party-based gameplay, turn-based combat, choice and consequence, character and party development, and a large interactive world filled with characters and items.
After a successful million-dollar crowdfunding campaign and several months of rigorous play on Steam Early Access, Larian Studios is excited to officially launch its biggest and best role-playing game to date, Divinity: Original Sin. Available now for just $39.99, Divinity: Original Sin delivers just about everything you could ever want in an RPG, including co-operative play, turn-based combat, deep character creation, crafting, the ability to talk to animals, an extensive adventure editor and... well, just watch the Feature Trailer to see it all.Follow the links below for more information and a how-to video on using the game's toolkit.
Divinity Original Sin Toolset Video
About Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the roots of memorable and beloved cRPGs, featuring isometric, party-based gameplay; turn-based combat; gripping dialogues; choice and consequence; enthralling story; profound character and party development; a big interactive world filled with characters and items; free exploration... There is one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
- Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers.
Divinity Original Sin Trailer
Divinity: Original Sin (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, June 30, 2014
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Monday, June 23, 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.