Larian Unveils Toolset & Cow Sim For Divinity: Original Sin
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Larian Studios recently announced that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin will be available on June 26 as part of the Early Access beta. Larian also revealed that a sample module, Cow Simulator 2014, will showcase some of the kinds of things industrious modders will be able to accomplish with the tool.
Not only is the Divinity: Original Sin editor the first multiplayer game editor since Neverwinter Nights, it comes with a sample module called Cow Simulator 2014.Divinity: Original Sin is scheduled to launch June 30. Click over to the pages below for more information.
Divinity: Original Sin New Trailer
Cow Simulator 2014 is perhaps the finest cow simulation ever released. It serves as an example mod for would-be creators and permits users to play as a cow (even in co-op with up to 4 players) and complete a quest or fight in the arena.
The Divinity Engine Toolkit allows players to:
- Make new adventures that you can play in singleplayer or multiplayer
- You can modify the main campaign or create your own
- Manipulate terrain and edit existing models and textures
- Write your own stories and dialogs
- Create behaviors and scripts with easy-to-use scripting language
- Alter existing or add new skills, stats and spells
- 1-click export to Steam Workshop
- Add and manage your mods via Steam Workshop or inside the game
Divinity: Original Sin (add to watch list)
Buy Divinity: Original Sin
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.