Early Access To Interplanetary At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
The Early Access version of Interplanetary from TJR Games Oy is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Currently in development, the game offers turn-based strategy in the form of an artillery game set on an interplanetary battlefield. To succeed players will need to improve their planet's offensive capabilities with railguns, missles, and even beam weapons.
INTERPLANETARY IS A STEAM EARLY ACCESS GAME. MOBILE BROADBAND IS CURRENTLY NOT SUPPORTED FOR ONLINE PLAY. EXPECT BUGS AND MISSING FEATURES BEFORE THE FINAL RELEASE UPDATE.Interplantary is available now for $4.99 (USD), 50% off the regular price.
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.
It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful railguns, missiles and even beam weapons. Sometimes, the greatest foe is the unpredictable planetary system with its treacherous gravity wells. Mind your surroundings, use them to your advantage and blast your enemies back to the stone age!
Interplanetary is a Steam Early Access game, meaning you will have a chance to take part in its development by providing feedback and you'll also receive all the future updates up until the final release version. Major upcoming features include a Single Player Skirmish Mode against the AI, deeper City Management Mechanics and more structures & weapons.
- Challenge your friends in hotseat, LAN or online matches.
- Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
- Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
- Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
- Spy on your enemies to reveal their planets' weak points.
- Use your artillery constructions to aim through the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
- Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4850
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
- Online multiplayer may not work with 3G, 4G etc. connections
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.