Save The Princess In Concursion
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added Mastertronic's Concursion to its list of titles available for download and purchase. The action title challenges gamers to save the princess from the Dark Lord Biganbad in a unique adventure which will challenge traditional platform stereotypes and feature elements from five classic genres.
Dark Lord Biganbad has - sigh - once again kidnapped the princess. But this time his evil schemes have gone too far and mysterious rifts between realities have exploded across the world.Concursion is available now for $11.99 (USD).
Start from where most platformers finish – at the bag guy’s castle. Run, jump, fly, fight and occasionally dance through the kingdom on your quest to unearth the truth behind these rifts, save the princess, and put a stop to Biganbad once and for all.
- Say no to stereotypes. From start to finish, your knowledge of traditional platformers will be flipped on its head.
- Five classic gameplay genres. Explore the worlds of platformer, shooter, hack-n-slash, jetpack and maze racer/puzzlers instantaneously in a seamlessly integrated world.
- More genres. Experience even more play styles in each unique boss battle.
- Evolving soundtrack. Emmy-nominated composer Christopher Hoag (House M.D.) has created five sonic flavors of every song, cross-blended between worlds.
- Fusion play. Radically different game mechanics are employed in quickfire succession.
- Unique worlds. Each world is defined by its own unique art and music, meaning you’ll always know whether you’re in a cartoon, outer space, or even feudal Japan.
- Control mapping. Five unique styles of play mapped to the same few buttons mean you’re always in control.
- Mac OS X 10.7.2 or later
- 3 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 1 GB VRAM
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Monday, June 9, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.