Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire Deals A New Hand For Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
An IMG reader recently contacted us about Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire. Developed by the creator of Eric's Ultimate Solitaire, the card game features over 30 solitaire variations, unlimited undo, Retina high resolution support, and detailed statistics which let players know if anyone has managed to win with the cards dealt in a particular game. Eric's All-in-1 is likely to be of interested to fans of Ultimate Solitaire who were disappointed when that game stopped working after OS X 10.7.
Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire is available now for $19.99.
Eric's All-in-1 Solitaire
Written by the same Eric that developed the classic Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Easy-to-use, with lots of games, smooth animation and a fantastic user interface.
- Over 30 of Eric's favorite solitaire variations including Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Montana and more
- Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
- Drag and drop cards or throw them!
- Playable cards wiggle, darken, or brighten - turn off for a bigger challenge
- Unlimited Undo
- Retina high resolution display support
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Smart Autoplay – Plays cards up when its safe
- Detailed Statistics
- Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Friday, May 23, 2014
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.