Europa Universalis IV: Wealth Of Nations Launches May 29
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced a May 29 release date for Wealth of Nations, the second expansion to the empire building Europa Universalis IV. Among the additions the expansion will add is the ability to secretly provoke trade conflicts, the option to hire pirates to steal goods from competitors, and the chance to form an East India Company to create an unstoppable shipping concern.
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the award-winning empire building series Europa Universalis. Check out the site below for more information.
Europa Universalis IV: Wealth Of Nations
Wealth of Nations is the second expansion for the critically praised strategy game Europa Universalis IV, focusing on trade and how to make the wealth of the world flow into your coffers. The expansion Wealth of Nations allows you to create trade conflicts in secret, steal from your competitors with the use of privateers, use peace treaties to gain trade power and create a new trade capital to strengthen your grasp over trade.
The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule an empire that lasts through the ages.
- Use covert diplomatic action to create trade conflicts: Bring out your negotiating skills and explore new diplomatic ways to justify and force trade conflicts against your competition. The actions are executed covert style in order to secure your place as a great trade empire of the period.
- Steal from your competitors with the use of privateers: Dare to hire privateers that will steal trade from your competitors by leaching trade into a pirate nation. But if you do, know that this will increase the risk of war since your competitors will get a just cause for war.
- Create a new trade capital & strengthen your trade: Designate a specific port as your main trade capital, separately from your country’s capital, in a coastal province within the same continent.
- Improved trading in inland nodes. Merchants placed in inland trade nodes gets increased bonus in proportion to your country’s trade efficiency and will increases your possibilities to trade in faraway inland trade nodes.
- Establish East India Companies - Strengthen your trade network and reach faraway lands by establishing East India Companies.
Buy Europa Universalis IV: Wealth Of Nations
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.