Use Your Words In NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt from IKIGames is available now to purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The board game challenges players to conquer 75 boards spanning five islands by combining words.
Nagi has found a treasure map and is now embarked on an adventure to conquer 5 islands and 75 boards full of fun with words! He's after all of the treasures and a lot of coins! In NagiQ 2 you'll enjoy an original gameplay based on combining words on boards to win coins, defeat an evil pirate, win prizes, punch evil skulls, explode monsters, trim mustaches and prove that you are the ultimate wizard of word games. Good luck!NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt is available now for $2.99 (USD).
NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt Demo
- Rich and original gameplay! Each island has its unique challenge and enemies! The Iron Hand Pirate, evil skulls, monsters, mustache guys, and multi-letter tiles!
- Form words to capture gift boxes. You could win coins or special Lorin letters which will help you to form words!
- Rise your score to unlock letters! The more letters you unlock the more your chances to succeed!
- Receive all of the game's treasures by conquering islands and for your achievements.
- Support for English and Spanish languages!
NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt (add to watch list)
Buy NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.