Go Eco-Friendly In Green City 2
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Green City 2 from Viva Media LLC is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The city building sequel once again challenges players to construct eco-friendly communities in 54 levels spanning 3 unique districts.
Branch out in this sequel to bring nearby neighborhoods up to eco-code. Restore old buildings and clean up the streets in Green City 2, a challenging sequel to the eco-friendly simulation game. Construct eco-houses with solar-celled roofs, install community green belts, and open green energy plants. Bring ecological balance to everything you touch. Trash and old buildings are prevalent when you arrive, and you see opportunity everywhere. Repurpose public spaces and teach the citizens how to lead an eco-conscious lifestyle. You'll be absorbed and entertained for hours as you make big improvements.Green City 2 is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Green City 2
- Enjoy 54 levels of thrilling green city-building
- Explore 3 different districts for flights of eco- fancy
- Construct 22 different buildings of 4 types: residential, commercial, ecological, and energy-generating.
- Complete 8 challenging eco-quests
- Upgrade your towns in 2 different ways: ecological and energy-efficient.
- Become the greatest eco-builder ever and get many achievements.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
Buy Green City 2
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 28, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.