Divinity: Original Sin Releasing June 20
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Larian Studios has celebrated the one year anniversary of a successful Kickstarter campaign to fund its upcoming fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, with the announcement of a June 20 release date for the title. Larian also revealed that Mac users will soon be able to check out the game on Steam Early Access.
Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-inspired RPG, Divinity: Original Sin. Today, the studio celebrates this anniversary by announcing an official release date of June 20th 2014. Hand in hand with this announcement comes a new gameplay trailer highlighting just how many new features and worlds of content community support has leant this project.Follow the links below for more information.
Divinity: Original Sin Gameplay Trailer
About Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the roots of memorable and beloved cRPGs, featuring isometric, party-based gameplay; turn-based combat; gripping dialogues; choice and consequence; enthralling story; profound character and party development; a big interactive world filled with characters and items; free exploration... There is one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
- Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers.
Divinity: Original Sin Release Details
Divinity: Original Sin (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 25, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Friday, April 18, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.