The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime Seeking Greenlight
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
Presto Studios has opened a Steam Greenlight page for The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime, hoping to get enough votes to bring the classic time traveling adventure game to Steam. The enhanced special edition of Pegasus Prime features content from unreleased PlayStation and DVD-ROM versions.
THE EPIC TIME TRAVEL ADVENTURE BEGINS! Check out the links below for more information.
Steam Greenlight: The Journeyman Project Pegasus Prime
Experience the origin of the acclaimed Journeyman Project series, remade into this enhanced special edition. You are the time-traveling Agent 5, in a desperate mission to stop a mysterious terrorist behind a series of ‘rips’ in the time-space continuum. Immerse yourself in a series of spectacular worlds, encountering fascinating challenges and memorable characters along your way. Produced by award-winning developer Presto Studios, it’s a non-linear race against the clock to stop the deadly temporal distortion waves before you — and your world along with it — become history!
"This one would be a hit in any time period" —The Miami Herald
- Features all the rich worlds from the original adventure game classic, expanded with upgraded graphics and seamlessly integrated with full-motion video.
- Dozens of puzzles and challenges with adjustable difficulty settings and assistance from online artificial intelligence at your disposal.
- Incorporates "lost features" from the unreleased PlayStation and DVD-ROM versions, along with other new surprises.
- Immersive gameplay, fascinating characters, and a remastered soundtrack provide a dynamic experience.
- Cast includes Graham Jarvis (Star Trek: The Next Generation, 7th Heaven) and Michele Scarabelli (Alien Nation, Airwolf).
- Reconfigurable input controls and no more disc swapping ... 'nuff said.
- Support for modern versions of Mac OS X, Windows, and now ... Linux!
The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Friday, April 18, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.