LUFTRAUSERS Lifts Off At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Vlambeer and Devolver Digital's LUFTRAUSERS is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The arcade shooter puts players in control of an aircraft and challenges them to destroy as many enemies as possible before they are destroyed. LUFTRAUSERS features customizable aircraft, over 100 missions to conquer, and a variety of trophies and achievements to claim.
The skies will be set aflame and the seas will overflow with wreckage in Vlambeer’s stylish arcade shooter LUFTRAUSERS! Select from over 125 combinations of weapons, bodies, and propulsion systems and take to the skies to battle enemy fighter planes, battleships, submarines, and rival aces for glory, honor, and high scores. Bravely volunteer for one of over 100 daring missions to unlock new Rauser combinations and vibrant color variations and become the most legendary Rauser pilot of all time!LUFTRAUSERS is available now for $9.99 (USD).
- Bold Aerial Combat – White-knuckle battles against a crimson and cream sky harken back to the pure arcade shooters of the past with tight gameplay, ridiculous combos, and challenges that can only be mastered by the most elite Rauser pilots in the world.
- Customizable Rausers – Unlock unique weapons, plane bodies, and propulsion systems to radically alter your fighter in over 125 deadly combinations. Each daring configuration not only radically alters how your Rauser handles and attacks but also rearranges the dynamic soundtrack crafted by KOZILEK.
- Daring Missions – Make your fellow airmen proud as you tackle over 100 challenging missions from your commanding officers and face off against rival aces in a dogfight to the death.
- Trophies and Achievements - You know, a little something to brag about on shore leave.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- 1.2 Ghz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 11, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.