SimCity 4 Returns To Macs In New Deluxe Edition
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Aspyr Media has announced that SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition is available now as a digital download. The game has been updated to support OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion (and above) and includes bug fixes, performance enhancements, and other updates such as native resolution support.
“We’re so happy to give SimCity fans on the Mac a new chance to play this classic title,” said Aspyr Media’s Vice President of Publishing, Elizabeth Howard. “We took extra time updating the game to offer SimCity 4 players the best possible experience on the Mac, and we think both old and new players alike will come away impressed.”Customers may purchase the game now exclusively through Apple’s Mac App Store, and the game will join other digital outlets in the coming weeks.
SimCity™ 4: Deluxe Edition includes the best-selling SimCity™ 4 and SimCity™ 4: Rush Hour Expansion Pack and tasks players with building out a city or region of cities while trying to meet the needs and demands of the cities’ residents. Game features include:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Full control over the environment and the ability to unleash natural disasters to create (and destroy) a world all your own.
- Ability to deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- New transportation options, including monorail and ferry system.
- Interconnectivity with The Sims, allowing players to import their sims into their city.
- And more!
- Operating System: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.2 (Mavericks) or later
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Check out the link below for more information.
SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
Buy SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.