Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India Coming March 25
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have announced a March 25 release date for Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India. The sixth expansion for the strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II focuses on Eastern Persia and India. Rajas of India will add a variety of new elements to the game including three new religions, a landmass twice the size of the original game, the chance to play as an Indian ruler, and a variety of Indian themed events and decisions.
Rise up from the ashes of turmoil and anarchy to rule over a land fragmented into petty fiefs. Now is the time to take control. Now is the time for greatness.Learn more at the link below.
Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India (add to watch list)
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India is the sixth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and will focus on Eastern Persia and India. The expansion Rajas of India extends the map to the east, including the entire Indian subcontinent, and allows you to play as a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ruler. Can you defend Dharma against foreign invaders and bring order to the subcontinent?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Strategy where medieval times is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
- Rajas of India features twice the landmass of the base game.
- Play as an Indian ruler. Start a new and quite different type of game by playing as an Indian raja in 867 (if you have The Old Gods expansion) or at any point between 1066 to 1337 AD.
- Three new Unique Religions. Choose between the Buddhist, Jain and Hindu beliefs for different benefits.
- Caste System.
- Experience Indian Events & Decisions.
- Elephants and Jungles.
- Hundreds of new Provinces including Central Asia and large parts of Siberia too.
- New Interface Skin.
- Indian characters get a unique set of facial profiles and clothes.
- Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion.
Buy Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.