Solve A Mystery In Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse from Revolution Studios is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The next installment of the award winning point and click adventure series puts George Stobbart and Nico Collard on the hunt for a mysterious stolen painting and in the path of a murderous conspiracy.
Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a gallery… Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse is available now for $24.99 (USD)
Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse (add to watch list)
A robbery… a murder… and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning Revolution Software comes the latest explosive episode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster?
Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse forged by the Devil himself...
- The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
- Follow the adventure across Europe and beyond, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
- Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
- Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
- Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Serpent's Curse Trailer
Buy Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.