First Person Sci-Fi RPG StarCrawlers Seeking A Kickstart
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
An IMG reader recently emailed us about Juggernaut Games new Kickstarter campaign to fund StarCrawlers. The classic first person dungeon crawler gives players the chance to build a crew from a variety of unique classes and set forth to "lead a crew of freelance adventurers and navigate corporate intrigue on the fringes of space in a classic sci-fi dungeon crawl"
In StarCrawlers, you’ll lead a crew of Crawlers, each with their own unique skills and abilities and take on jobs to explore abandoned spacecraft, battle mighty enemies, and unravel corporate intrigue.Juggernaut is hoping to gather at least $65,000 before the campaign ends on March 14.
- Classic first person dungeon crawling in a detailed sci-fi universe
- Narrative AI procedurally generates missions and dungeons with randomized encounters, traps, and enemies
- Strategic RPG style combat featuring a time unit action system
- An atmospheric soundtrack by Ben Prunty
- Class ability customization and modification
- Randomly generated and upgradeable loot
- PC, Mac, and Linux support
Check out the link below for screenshots, videos, and more information about the game.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Friday, February 7, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.