Defeat Invading Hordes In Kingdom Rush
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Kingdom Rush from Ironhide Game Studio is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game challenges players to defend their kingdom against hordes of evil monsters, wizards, and fiends, using a variety of towers and spells.
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command! Kingdom Rush is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Kingdom Rush (add to watch list)
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
- Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
- Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
- Full screen High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
- 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
- Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
- Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
- 7 Epic Boss Fights! Face the unstoppable Juggernaut, the unbeatable Troll Warlord and the humongous JT!
- 9 Legendary Heroes! (All unlocked with no additional cost!) Bring them to battle to face the hordes of evil!
- The classic 12 stage core campaign: Defend the Kingdom from the forces of Vez'nan!
- The Winter Storm 2 stage mini-campaign.
- The Rise of the Bandits 2 stage mini-campaign.
- Bonus stages: The Ruins of Acaroth, The Rotten Forest and The Lair of Sarelgaz!
- Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
- Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
- In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
- Coming soon (and free):
- The Burning Torment 2 stage mini-campaign!
- The Fungal Forest Bonus stage!
- More Heroes: Oni the demonic samurai, Hacksaw the gnome tinkerer and Thor the demigod!
- The *NEW* Curse of Blackburn campaign! Will you be able to lift the curse that plagues the Blackburn state?
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB HD Space
Buy Kingdom Rush
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 3, 2014
Friday, January 31, 2014
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.