Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The adventure gives players the task of exploring a mysterious island controlled by computer AI programs. To succeed they will need to uncover a variety of secrets and deal with the unruly AI.
You have learned that your grandfather - Alfred Cypress, who you never knew you had, has disappeared. He was an eccentric and brilliant man who developed and programmed Artificial Intelligence into his living and working environments which are in different locations around the world. With Alfred's disappearance, the A.I. programs have become more self-aware, protective, and possessive of the items they protect.Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning is available now for $26.99 (USD), a 10% discount.
Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning (add to watch list)
As your journey begins on a mysterious island, using the technology and assets provided to you, find and protect your legacy as well as all the documents and needed information hidden on Cypress Island. You only have 72 hours to complete the tasks that are put before you. With this all in mind, you must use strategy, patience and stay strong and be careful to accomplish your objectives.
- Single player, stealth based strategy gameplay
- The Cypress Bloodline - By being a part of the Cypress bloodline, Lorna Ritten is given a chance to finally find about her true identity. She has wanted to know about her true family ever since she learned she was adopted. Approached by a stranger, she is now given the opportunity to find the answers she has been wanting to know for so long.
- Open World - As Lorna, Immerse yourself in a non-linear, non-tutorial experience as you search for and uncover the secrets of the Cypress family past in an open world with day/night cycles all powered by the Unreal Engine. You will find hidden areas, outposts and vaults filled with secrets and challenges. From the endless forests to the dark shadows of the caves, there is much to discover.
- You only have one chance to complete your mission. Your choices and use of resources on Cypress Island will have permanent consequences that affect your chances of surviving the island and completing your mission.
- Locate – Find valuable information and uncover the secrets which were kept from you for so long. You will be given technology that will allow you to use stealth, which will enable you to search without being detected and will help you in achieving your mission.
- Protect – You will need to make sure these secrets are well kept and protected. Remember, the information you are about to recover could change the world.
- Survive – You must overcome challenges and obstacles while balancing your health and stamina. Having only 72 hours to accomplish your mission, you will need to use strategy, patience and stay strong to achieve your objectives.
- The Enemy – Beware Vonya and her growing army. She knows why you are here and is determined to capture you and prevent you from completing your mission. Health, stamina, how you strategize and traverse the area are extremely important to help you gain the assets she is protecting.
- Multiple endings based on choices you make throughout the game.
- Replayability - With the locations of the Cypress family secrets randomly generated by the engine, along with the A.I., you will never play the same game twice.
- Additional Chapters with several hours of extra gameplay will be added throughout 2014 at NO ADDITIONAL COST to players
- Family Friendly – no harsh violence, nudity or vulgar language
- Cause & Effect Gameplay – different every time you play
- Stunning 3D Graphics powered by the Unreal Engine
- Original Soundtrack
- Easy to learn Controls
- Oculus Rift Support Coming in early 2014
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 Ghz Quad Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.3 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6490M
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
Buy Cypress Inheritance: The Beginning
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, January 17, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.