Europa Universalis IV: Conquest Of Paradise Now Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has released Conquest of Paradise, the first expansion to Europa Universalis IV. Created by Paradox Development Studio, the latest addition to the award-winning empire-building franchise is available now for Macs.
Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise is the first expansion for the critically praised empire building game Europa Universalis IV, focusing on exploration of the new world and the Native American nations. Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise is available now for $14.99 (USD).
The expansion allows you to send your ships off to the west and discover a new world, unlike any you’ve seen before – for the first time in a Paradox Development Studio game, you are given the option to discover a completely randomized American continent.
Conquest of Paradise also offers the possibility to play as a Native American nation and master the federation mechanics and national ideas that are unique for the nations.
The age of exploration is brought to life in this epic game of trade, diplomacy, warfare and exploration by Paradox Development Studio, the Masters of Strategy. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to rule and to build into an empire that lasts through the ages.
- Discover a new world. A randomized New World means that no playthrough will be the same. Establish colonies to reap the riches, trade with the native tribes, or conquer them and take their land for yourself.
- Colonial Nations. Colonial Nations will be created out of larger colonies.
- Manage colonies or play as the colony. The colonies can manage their own affairs, declare colonial war or even strive for liberty from their motherland, or you can choose to take direct control of the colony and play as the new nation instead.
- Expanded Native American gameplay. Native American Nations have their own new federation mechanic, unique ideas and buildings and can migrate to greener pastures. Conquest of Paradise includes over two dozen Native American nations to play as well as new events and decisions.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 1 GB VRAM
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M
- Requires Europa Universalis IV to play
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
EUIV: Conquest Of Paradise
Buy EUIV: Conquest Of Paradise
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.