Van Helsing I: Complete Available At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Neocore Games's Van Helsing I: Complete Pack, which features the first part of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Action RPG trilogy, is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The Complete Pack brings the game to Mac users and also includes three unique classes, PvP and co-op multiplayer modes, PC controller support, and new endgame content.
Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing, monster-hunter extraordinaire and save the day with your charming and beautiful companion, Lady Katarina (who happens to be a ghost, by the way). Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted by weird science, and don’t forget: you might never know who the real monsters are!Van Helsing I: Complete Pack is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Van Helsing I: Complete Pack
The Van Helsing I: Complete Pack, a complete version of the first part in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series. The pack includes the base game and everything that has been introduced to the gameplay since the launch of the original. After paying close attention to the requests of the community, this package comes with three unique classes, PVP and co-op multiplayer mode, new netcode, PC controller support, monster respawn system, and the long awaited endgame content. In An Open Letter to our Fellow Hunters we explain the changes the game has gone through since its release and talk about the newly introduced features of the pack.
"With The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing we wanted to leave the doors open for community feedback since the first stages of development." said Zoltán "Pozs" Pozsonyi, producer of the game. "Thanks to our community we could improve the game in every possible way and we definitely count on their help in the future too."
- Three playable classes – To embark on this gothic-noir adventure, players can choose from three very different classes: the classic Hunter with shooting and melee skills, the magic-wielding Thaumaturge, or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices.
- Detailed level-up system – Players are able to spend points on hit points, mana, damage, and much more as they traverse through skill trees to mold Van Helsing to their liking.
- Hunter’s Lair – A central hub for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge, teleport between locations, forge new items, and utilize the alchemy lab.
- Tower-defense mini-game – When the Hunter’s Lair is attacked by enemies, players have the opportunity to defend their HQ with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- Rage system – Enabling players to have up to three active skill modifiers called PowerUps, players have the ability to charge their PowerUps by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion system – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and two skill trees.
- Multiplayer – Allowing players to test their skills against each other via the PVP mode (16 players) or join their forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
- Endgame content – Based on the community’s demands, the complete pack now includes various scenario levels, the Neverending Story, and respawning monsters.
- PC Controller Support and Mac version
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 20 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
Buy Van Helsing I: Complete Pack
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 6, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Monday, December 23, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.