Bastion Comes To Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Bastion from Supergiant Games and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The action role playing game challenges players to discover the secrets of the Calamity, a catastrophe that shattered the world. The game features more than 40 environments to explore, hand-painted artwork, and more than 10 unique upgradeable weapons.
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!Bastion is available now for $14.99 (USD).
- Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 1.7 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Monday, December 23, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.