Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
A representative of indie developer Agharta Studio recently contacted IMG about the company's just released Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe. Inspired by the classic Mac OS Shufflepuck Café the game takes place inside a casino on a desert planet where everyone plays air hockey for a living. To earn the parts needed to repair their damaged spaceship players will need to conquer the game's many levels and opponents.
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living. Learn more at the links below.
Mac App Store: Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.
GAME CENTER (Mac App Store)
- Hundreds of hours of addictive gameplay!
- No loading times!
- Blur, dynamic lighting, glow, particles, spatial sounds!
- High performance lightweight in-house 3D engine!
- 5 floors in a fantastic universe!
- 13 opponents entirely modeled and animated in 3D!
- More than 40 gadgets and equipment to collect and upgrade!
- 200 levels of evolution!
- Over 350 missions and 120 mini quests!
- Unlock all your opponents biographies to embody them and take advantage of their powers!
- Unleash furious special strikes on your opponents!
- Super precise and responsive gameplay!
BONUS CONTENT (Steam)
- Oculus Rift owners can opt into "Beta Oculus Windows" for an immersive experience!
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- OS: OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2 Compliant Graphics Device, 128 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
Steam: Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.